Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Michael Bolton

A couple of weeks ago I saw an add in the newspaper announcing that Michael Bolton was coming to Idaho Falls, and thought I would really like to go. I always liked his music but as soon as I put the paper down I forgot all about it.
Then on Sunday we got a call from Ben's uncle Tim, who happens to be Michael Bolton's road manager asking us if we would like to come to the show!! We were so thrilled to hear from him because he travels a lot and we haven't seen him in 6 years. Ben grew up thinking his uncle was a "rock star" (because he has always worked for rock stars) so I think Ben was happier to see him than Michael Bolton, but we all had a great time..the girls LOVED the VIP treatment they got from Uncle Tim, and fell in love with the Saxophone players music! They were able to go backstage and get pictures and see all of the music equipment they had. Ash loved the piano and Chan loved the guitars!
I just wish we would have had more time to spend with uncle Tim but it was so nice to see him.

Ben with his Uncle Tim

onstage
Ash got to play the Piano, she thought that was sweet!
Chan sporting her VIP pass and posing with the guitars!
Ashtyn & Chan with Uncle Tim
Uncle Tim, The Sax player with the girls
Ash and Chan with the Sax player, he was so amazing too by the way! I have never heard anyone play the way this guy can! I would have got pictures of him playing but we were so mesmerized by his music! haha!

1 comments:

CHELZERS said...

how fun!! lucky you!

Post a Comment