Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter???

This Easter was so COLD and WINDY WINDY WINDY!! It sure was not our typical "Springtime weather".

We decided that after the passing of Gramps that we needed to try to get out of our sad moods, brave the weather and go Easter Egg hunting!! The kids loved it anyway and hardly noticed the weather..

I loved that Easter and Conference were on the same weekend! I very much enjoyed the messages that were shared with us this weekend and hope that every day I can strive to be a better wife, mother, sister and friend.

We were so lucky to have my brother Bryce and his beautiful family up here to celebrate with us. We never get company, so we were thrilled they decided to come up. Their little baby Jayda is so fun and it was a great experience to celebrate her very first Easter with her! On Saturday Ben, Bryce and Jensen went out hunting, while Ashtyn, Chandler and Aubrey made watch bands, they turned out really cute, and now my girls want one in every color of their wardrobe! We all had such a great weekend! Thanks for sharing your Holiday with us guys!! Love you!
Even with all the craziness of the weekend it was nice to stop and reflect on the real reason we celebrate this wonderful Holiday! I am so thankful for my elder brother Jesus Christ for the
sacrifice he made for me, that I could have everlasting life!













0 comments:

Post a Comment