Monday, May 24, 2010

Anz is 7..

Well, by far that girl is the most original of all our kids!
Anzleigh turned 7 yesterday! No matter how many times I say it, I still can’t believe it, time goes TOO fast!

The other day we went on a Mommy~Anz date… in the car we chatted and I felt such a strong impression of her genuine goodness. She is so thoughtful, able, and smart. I know that she is really thinking about others and their feelings. What a golden quality that is…not to be taken for granted…
This beautiful girl has been blessed with a genuinity that takes my breath away! You never need to guess what she is up to, thinking, or feeling…she is one of a kind…i adore it…

Anz has had a very busy year. She danced with Infinity Dance Studio's this year and made one of their competitive dance teams. She has learned so much and is actually turning out to be an amazing dancer. She has her splits down and is learning most of the jumps. We got to watch her dance in competitions in Utah and Idaho. We just had our end of the year recital and she did awesome! Ash and Chan keep trying to get her to play Volleyball but she isn't interested at all right now!

Anz' favorite things:
Make up by far her # 1
baby animals of any kind
dance
gymnastics
fried chicken with milk gravy
skirts
flip flops
straight hair
playing make believe anything, with Blayre
jumping rope
fishing
camping

I love you little Anz Happy Birthday beautiful!!





She was singing Happy Birthday to herself! I love this one..

2 comments:

CHELZERS said...

Adorable!!! Happy birthday cutie!

Shooting Star said...

Ah! I missed this one. I love Anzleigh's little independent spirit. One of my favorite things is how she likes to play with my hair when we come visit. She is so much fun to play with. Love that girl.

Post a Comment