Friday, May 7, 2010

Chan..

Happy 13th Birthday Chan!!

When Ashtyn was just barely 3 months old we found out we were pregnant again!!!
Needless to say we were in absolute SHOCK! All we could think to ourselves is "how on earth did this happen." "really?" "Are you kidding me?" .. And Ben was just as happy as could be!! Me on the other hand..I had all of the feelings I'm sure most moms have when they have their second child. Do I have enough love for this little one? Can I love them equally? My baby was still a baby and I was having another!..How thankful I am for her surprise arrival into our lives!
When that beautiful little thing came into this world she had a presence about her that was all her own! And the LOVE?...it was just like magic, you just love them no matter what..to the ends of the earth. There is nothing you wouldn't do for this beautiful little creature.
Chan cried and cried until she learned to talk, and it hasn't stopped..Chan is very stubborn and she will be heard one way or the other! She is very BLUNT and straight to the point. If she disagrees with you then you will know it! I love this quality about her!
She is positive, kind, and full of love!
We love her so much and cherish each day we have her in our lives! How lucky are we!!

I LOVE YOU CHAN CHAN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Chan's favorite things..
ANYTHING ABOUT FASHION
CLOTHES
JEWELRY
FRIENDS
VOLLEYBALL
TEXTING
RHINE STONES
SHOES
HAIR SPRAY GLITTER
PRETZELS & CHEESE
ACRYLIC NAILS
EAR RINGS
CRAB LEGS
SHOPPING
SLEEPING IN
(...again don't have time to dig up baby pics will do that soon!)






















2 comments:

CHELZERS said...

Happy birthday beautiful Chandler!! Hope this is a fabulous year! {hugs}

Shooting Star said...

Chan is such a fun person to be around! I love her hanging out with her. Happy Birthday! (Jayda is sitting here dancing and clapping to your song. So cute!)

Post a Comment