Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Happy Halloween! We had a very laxed Halloween this year. Ash decided not to dress up and Chan dressed up as a cowgirl,..kind of! Anz was a pirate and Blayre was Uniqua off of the show Back yard agains. Ben was a pharaoh and I was Cleopatra.. we went to the trunk or treat at the church.
Jensen was at my aunt Kami's house with his cousins. He loves it there, with him and his 2 boy cousins they get to do the "boy" things which he can't get here with all these girls! We missed not having him here but he didn't miss us! He said he had "the best time ever!"




















1 comments:

Shooting Star said...

I got your pic today but it was a little hard to see on my phone so I am glad you have them on here. You guys look so cute all dressed up. We are counting down the days till we come visit :) Yeah!

Post a Comment