Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Coming Soon..

I get so many people asking questions about how to do certain hair-do's that my girls are sporting that day, and for years I thought I would start a blog sometime to show you all how to do them.. so to all you family and friends who have asked for years, I am going to start a separate blog for just HAIR! :) My girls are going to love me! haha! I will break every hair-do into steps and take pictures so you can do them on your little girlies! I will also have a list of the products that I use, because I think that makes a huge difference on how your "do" turns out!! Happy Hair doing!! :) this will be fun!! I will keep you posted on how it is coming....

2 comments:

CHELZERS said...

You and the girls have always had fabulous hair so I'm looking forward to it!

Laura said...

YEAH!!! I AM SOOOOOOO looking forward to seeing it!! Time for some new do's for Brooklyn-- esp. with school coming up!
Thanks for willing to give your time so we can all learn from you!

Post a Comment